Anastasia, Grand Duchess
|Birthname||Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanov|
|born on||18 June 1901 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Peterhof Palace, Russian Federation, 59n53, 29e54|
|Timezone||LST m30e15 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°12' 17°36 Asc. 01°32'|
Russian royalty, the third daughter of Czar Nicholas and Czarina Alexandra. It was rumored for years that she escaped the execution of her entire family on 7/16/1918. In 6/1980, the Soviet Government released news that the remains of the entire Romanov family were discovered in the 1970s, plus the destruction of Ipatiev House, which is the place where they were murdered.
- associate relationship with Rasputin (born 9 January 1869 Jul.Cal. (21 Jan 1869 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Alexandra, Czarina of Russia (born 6 June 1872)
- child->parent relationship with Nikolai II, Czar of Russia (born 6 May 1868 Jul.Cal. (18 May 1868 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Alexei, Czarevitch (1904) (born 12 August 1904)
- sibling relationship with Maria, Grand Duchess (born 26 June 1899)
- sibling relationship with Olga, Grand Duchess (born 15 November 1895)
- sibling relationship with Tatiana, Grand Duchess (born 10 June 1897)
- role played of/by Bergman, Ingrid (born 29 August 1915). Notes: 1956 film "Anastasia"
- role played of/by Dunst, Kirsten (born 30 April 1982). Notes: Voiced in 1997 film, "Anastasia"
LMR quotes "A Lifelong Passion," the letters and journals of the Romanovs translated by Andrei Maylunas, Weidenfeld & Nicolson 1996, p. 206, "at exactly six in the morning." June 5 OS.
(Former reports: MA, 6/1922, gave June 17, 11:00 PM as spec. Sabian Symbols No.37 has same date, no time given. Marion March same, 11:55 PM from a biography. Massie, "Nicholas and Alexandra," has same date. Wemyss same, "rather late at night." Vignali quotes the Official Russian Gazette for 6/18/1901 NS, 6:00 AM. Penfield Collection gives this date with 11:00 PM, "reportedly from royal archives." Mary Frances Wood writes in Mercury Hour, 7/1978, "I wrote to Dr. John Manahan to ask for his wife's birth data. Mrs. Manahan is the woman who says she is the real Anastasia and has been trying for years to prove her claim. Since I had met and dined with the Manahans, Dr. M. graciously sent me the data. He says that Anastasia was born on 6/05/1901 OS = 6/18/1901 NS, 3:00 AM local time (1:00 AM GMT) in Peterhof")
Alexander Markin gives June 18, 1901, 3:59 AM GMT, Peterhof, Russia with a source as "Tsar Nicholas' diary." This would be (?).
Sy Scholfield quotes Nicholas II's diary: "At about 3 o'clock in the morning, Alix started to have strong pains. At 4 o'clock I got up, went to my room and dressed. At exactly 6 o'clock in the morning a little daughter -Anastasia- was born." http://livadia.org/otmaa/anastasia.htm
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Five kids)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third born of five)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Executed with family)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 17)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Russia)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book