|born on||7 April 1948 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Catania, Italy, 37n30, 15e06|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||17°05' 18°04 Asc. 10°19'|
Italian footballer who played mainly in the role of a striker; nicknamed Petruzzu 'u turcu (Sicilian for "Pete the Turk") by fans. At international level, Anastasi represented Italy on 25 occasions between 1968 and 1975, scoring eight goals.
He started his professional club career in Italy with Varese in 1966, helping the club to achieve promotion to Serie A in his first season with the side; after a promising debut campaign in the Italian top-flight the following season, he joined Juventus in 1968, where he enjoyed a highly successful and prolific eight–year stint, winning three Serie A titles. He then spent two seasons with Internazionale, where he won the Coppa Italia in 1978, before moving to Ascoli, where he remained for three seasons. He finally retired in 1982, after a single season with Swiss club Lugano.
After retiring, he worked as a pundit. He died on 17 January 2020 at age 71, from ALS.
Steinbrecher collection quotes Grazia Bordoni, from birth certificate.
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Soccer player)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.72 m/ 5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Lou Gehrig's disease (Terminal)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Lou Gehrig's disease)
- Vocation : Sports : Soccer (Eur.Football) (Striker)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (National Team player)