Ana de Jesus Maria, Infanta of Portugal
|born on||23 October 1806 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Mafra, Portugal, 38n56, 9w20|
|Timezone||LMT m9w20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°07' 10°03 Asc. 00°44'|
Portuguese infanta, the youngest daughter of King João (John) VI and his wife, Carlota Joaquina of Spain. On 5 December 1827, she married Dom Nuno José Severo de Mendonça Rolim de Moura Barreto, then Marquis of Loulé and Count de Vale de Reis, future Duke of Loulé. They had five children. The marriage ended with a de facto separation in 1835. The infanta died on 22 June 1857 before her husband was created a duke.
- child->parent relationship with João VI, King of Portugal (born 13 May 1767)
- sibling relationship with Francisco Antonio, Prince of Beira (born 21 March 1795)
- sibling relationship with Isabel Maria, Infanta of Portugal (born 4 July 1801)
- sibling relationship with Maria da Assunção, Infanta of Portugal (born 25 June 1805)
- sibling relationship with Maria Francisca, Countess of Molina (born 22 April 1800)
- sibling relationship with Maria Isabel, Queen Consort of Spain (born 19 May 1797)
- sibling relationship with Maria Teresa, Infanta of Portugal (born 29 April 1793)
- sibling relationship with Miguel I, King of Portugal (born 26 October 1802)
- sibling relationship with Pedro I, Emperor of Brazil (born 12 October 1798)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Descendência d'El-Rei Dom João VI" by Frederico Gavazzo Perry Vidal (Edições INAPA, 1996), p. 108: "n. no Real Palacio de Mafra, a 23 de Outubro de 1806, 4 h. da manhã."
Full name: Ana de Jesus Maria Luís Gonzaga Joaquina Micaela Rafaela Francisca Xavier de Paula.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (1)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (5)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Braganza)