|born on||9 August 1950 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°05' 23°39 Asc. 00°37'|
French actress, filmmaker and political activist, born into a family of the Haute Bourgeoisie.
She took her stage name in 1968 from the title of her film debut in Philippe Garrel's "Anémone."
She is associated with "Le Splendid", a group of influential French actors and filmmakers who have been a force in French film and theatre since their beginnings in the 1970s, and she appeared in the cult "Le Père Noël est une ordure." This film marked the end of her work with the group however.
In 1988 she was awarded a César as Best Actress for her role in "Le Grand Chemin," directed by Jean-Loup Hubert.
- associate relationship with Bouteille, Romain (born 24 March 1937)
- Work : Prize 1988 (Won the César as Best Actress)
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file, p. 5.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Filmmaker)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (César as Best Actress)