Amor de Fournier, Carolina
|Birthname||Amada Carolina Amor Schmidtlein|
|born on||2 September 1908 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Mexico City, Mexico, 19n24, 99w09|
|Timezone||LMT m99w09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°44' 25°01 Asc. 24°47'|
Mexican editor, writer and translator, who was founder, director and editor of the Mexican scientific publishing company, La Prensa Médica Mexicana. She was also co-founder in 1965 of Siglo XXI Editores. In 1980, she received the Merito Editorial.
Her sister, Guadalupe Amor, was a poet, and her niece, Elena Poniatowska Amor, was a writer. Amor died in Mexico City in 1993.
- sibling relationship with Amor, Pita (born 30 May 1918)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1993
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Federal District archives.
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Writers : Translator