Amedeo Alessandro, Prince of Savoy
|Birthname||Amedeo Alessandro Maria|
|born on||5 October 1754 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Turin, Italy, 45n03, 7e40|
|Timezone||LMT m7e40 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°40' 21°02 Asc. 13°39'|
Prince of Savoy as a son of the king of Sardinia Vittorio Amedeus III of Savoy and his wife María Antonia Fernanda, Infanta of Spain (daughter of Philip V of Spain).
His sisters included the future "grand daughters in law" of Louis XV of France, Princess Maria Giuseppina, who married the future Louis XVIII of France in 1771 and Princess Maria Teresa, wife of the future Charles X of France, married in 1773.
His brothers included the last three kings of Sardinia from the mainline; the future Carlo Emanuele IV, Vittorio Emanuele I and Carlo Felice.
He died on 29 April 1755, in Turin, aged six and a half months.
- child->parent relationship with María Antonia Fernanda, Infanta of Spain (born 17 November 1729)
- child->parent relationship with Vittorio Amedeo III, King of Sardinia (born 26 June 1726)
- sibling relationship with Carlo Emanuele IV, King of Sardinia (born 24 May 1751)
- sibling relationship with Carlo Felice, King of Sardinia (born 6 April 1765)
- sibling relationship with Maria Carolina, Princess of Saxony (born 17 January 1764)
- sibling relationship with Vittorio Emanuele I, King of Sardinia (born 24 July 1759)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Leydse courant," 21 October 1754, p. 1: "TURIN den 5 October. Dezen ogtent omtrent één uur is Madame de Hertogin van een PRINS in 't Kraambedde bevallen, dewelke Hertog van Montforret en by den H. Doop Amedeus Alexander Maria genoemd is."
(TURIN, 5 October. This morning at about one o'clock Madame Duchess gave birth to a PRINCE, styled Duke of Montforret and baptised with the names Amedeus Alexander Maria).
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age six and a half months)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Savoy)