Ambrose, Maureen B.
|Birthname||Macura, Maureen Beverly|
|born on||31 January 1939 at 10:23 (= 10:23 AM )|
|Place||Bridgeport, Connecticut, 41n10, 73w12|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°52' 19°05 Asc. 29°42'|
American pro astrologer, writer, teacher and lecturer. Maureen was raised in Connecticut. Her Pisces father was a self-employed industrial scale sales and serviceman and her Gemini mother was employed at various office positions. She has one Aries sister. In 1960 she graduated from Bay Path Junior College with an AS degree. On 9/08/1962 she married Pisces, Paul Ambrose; they have two children.
Maureen’s interest in astrology began in 1965. With a strong social conscience, a good deal of her time has been volunteered to organizations such as NCGR, AFAN, ISAR, ProSig and various local groups. In August 2000 she relocated to Palm Beach Gardens, FL. She was the 2002 Regulus Award Committee Chairperson. She was a contributing author to the book, "How to Start, Maintain, and Expand an Astrological Practice."
- Social : End a program of study 1960 (Graduated from junior college)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1965 (Began studying astrology)
- Family : Change residence August 2000 at 12:00 midnight in Palm Beach Gardens, FL (Moved to Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 2002 (Regulus Award Committee Chairperson)
LMR quotes her by email 12/2001, B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1962)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology