|Birthname||Anil Dhirubhai Ambani|
|born on||4 June 1959 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Mumbai, India, 18n58, 72e50|
|Timezone||IST h5e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°17' 23°18 Asc. 15°39'|
Indian business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. He is the chairman of Reliance Group (also referred to Reliance ADA Group) which came into existence in June 2005 following a demerger from Reliance Industries Limited. He leads a large number of listed corporations including Reliance Capital, Reliance Infra, Reliance Power and Reliance Communications Ambani's net worth is $5.9 billion according to the Forbes billionaire list for 2014.
In India he is one of the largest producers of Bollywood film industry. His major interests in entertainment include 44 FM radio stations, nationwide DTH business, animation studios, and several multiplex cinemas throughout India.
He is married to former Bollywood actress, Tina Munim and has two sons Anmol and Anshul.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Astrofocus," by Sushil Chaturvedi, Times of India, 28 May 1995, p. A4: "born on June 4, 1959, in Bombay, when the Capricorn ascendant was rising ... Mars in the 7th house ... Saturn ... in the 12th (foreign) house."
A speculative time of 9:30pm gives mid Capricorn rising.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Billionaire)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier (Investor)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Magnate, entertainment industry)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Chairman of Reliance Group)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Bollywood films)