|born on||24 November 1891 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||LST m11e33 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°24' 19°51 Asc. 05°11'|
German business manager of the Nazi party in 1921, Director of the Party publication 1922. From business school he took an office in a law firm before joining the Party. He was held in high regard by Hitler as he had been Hitler's company sergeant in a Bavarian infantry regiment. Small, aggressive, rowdy and ruthless, he became an outstanding newspaper tycoon.
At his post war trial, on 9/08/1948 he was sentenced to 2/12 years prison and 10 years in labor camp. He lost his property and business holdings and died in poverty 3/30/1957, Munich.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 8 September 1948 (Given 2 1/2 years prison, 10 years hard labor)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 5/1849 (Name misspelled as Marx)
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Rowdy, ruthless)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Bankruptcy
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (War criminal)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Newspaper)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection