Amalie, Princess of Hesse-Darmstadt
|born on||20 June 1754 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Prenzlau, Germany, 53n19, 13e52|
|Timezone||LMT m13e52 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°00' 28°21 Asc. 29°58'|
Princess of Hesse-Darmstadt as the daughter of Ludwig IX, Landgrave of Hesse-Darmstadt and Henriette Karoline of Palatine-Zweibrücken.
Amalie married her first cousin, Carl Ludwig, Hereditary Prince of Baden on 15 July 1775. He was the son of Margrave Carl Friedrich (who in 1806, after his father's death, became the 1st Grand Duke of Baden) and Karoline Luise of Hesse-Darmstadt, the daughter of Ludwig VIII of Hesse-Darmstadt. They had eight children.
She died on 21 June 1832, aged 78, in Bruchsal.
- parent->child relationship with Karl, Grand Duke of Baden (born 8 June 1786)
- child->parent relationship with Ludwig IX, Landgrave of Hesse-Darmstadt (born 15 December 1719)
- sibling relationship with Friederike Luise, Queen Consort of Prussia (born 16 October 1751)
- sibling relationship with Ludwig I, Grand Duke of Hesse (born 14 June 1753)
- sibling relationship with Natalia Alexeievna, Grand Duchess of Russia (born 25 June 1755)
- Relationship : Marriage 15 July 1775 (Carl Ludwig, Hereditary Prince of Baden)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Historisch-genealogisches Handbuch über alle Linien des hohen Regentenhauses Hessen" by Jacob Christoph Carl Hoffmeister (Scheel, 1861), p. 156: "Amalie Friederike... geb. den 20. Juni (nicht 20. ober 30. Juli) 1754 Nachmittags 3 Uhr zu Prenzlow." (Amalie Friederike ... born 20 June (not 20 or 30 July) 1754 in the afternoon at 3 o'clock in Prenzlau).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hesse-Darmstadt)