Amalie, Duchess in Bavaria
|born on||24 December 1865 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||LMT m11e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°22' 14°20 Asc. 10°17'|
Bavarian duchess by birth, as the only child of Duke Karl-Theodor in Bavaria and his first wife Princess Sophie of Saxony. Amalie was a member of the House of Wittelsbach. She was a member of the House of Württemberg, Duchess of Urach and Countess of Württemberg through her marriage to Wilhelm, 2nd Duke of Urach.
Amalie and Wilhelm had nine children.
She died on 26 May 1912 at Stuttgart, Kingdom of Württemberg, aged 46, following the birth of her ninth child.
- child->parent relationship with Carl Theodor, Duke in Bavaria (born 9 August 1839)
- child->parent relationship with Sophie, Princess of Saxony (born 15 March 1845)
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth, Queen of Belgium (born 25 July 1876)
- sibling relationship with Franz Joseph, Duke in Bavaria (born 23 March 1888). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Ludwig Wilhelm, Duke in Bavaria (1884) (born 17 January 1884). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Marie Gabriele, Duchess in Bavaria (born 9 October 1878). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Sophie Adelheid, Duchess in Bavaria (born 22 February 1875). Notes: Half sisters
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Wiener Zeitung," 27 December 1865, p. 6: "aus München... Ihre k. Hoheit die Herzogin Sophie, Gemahlin Sr. k. Hoheit des Herzogs Karl Theodor in Baiern, ist am 24. d. M. Morgens halb 4 Uhr von einer Prinzessin-Tochter glücklich entbunden worden." (At Munich, Her Royal Highness, the Duchess Sophie, the consort of Duke Karl Theodor in Bavaria, on the 24th of this month at half-before-four o'clock in the morning, was happily delivered of a Princess-daughter).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Nine)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Württemberg, by marriage)