Amalia Filipina, Infanta of Spain
|Birthname||Amalia Filipina de Borbón y Borbón-Dos Sicilias|
|born on||12 October 1834 at 08:51 (= 08:51 AM )|
|Place||Madrid, Spain, 40n24, 3w41|
|Timezone||LMT m3w41 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°34' 20°10 Asc. 19°53'|
Infanta of Spain, daughter of Spanish Infante Francisco de Paula de Borbón, granddaughter of Carlos IV of Spain, cousin Isabel II of Spain, aunt of Alfonso XII of Spain and aunt of the Infanta María de la Paz de Borbón.
On 25 August 1856 in Madrid she married Prince Adalbert of Bavaria, fourth son and ninth child of King Ludwig I of Bavaria and Princess Therese of Saxe-Hildburghausen. The couple had five children.
She died in Nymphenburg Palace, aged 70, on 27 August 1905.
- parent->child relationship with Alfons, Prince of Bavaria (born 24 January 1862)
- parent->child relationship with Elvira, Princess of Bavaria (born 22 November 1868)
- parent->child relationship with Isabella, Princess of Bavaria (born 31 August 1863)
- parent->child relationship with Ludwig Ferdinand, Prince of Bavaria (born 22 October 1859)
- child->parent relationship with Francisco de Paula, Infante of Spain (born 10 March 1794)
- spouse relationship with Adalbert, Prince of Bavaria (1828) (born 19 July 1828)
- sibling relationship with Francisco, Duke of Cádiz (born 13 May 1822)
- has other family relationship with Maria, Infanta of Spain (born 23 June 1862). Notes: aunt
- Relationship : Marriage 25 August 1856 in Madrid (to Prince Adalbert of Bavaria)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Eduardo Castellanos quotes Official Gazette
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (19 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon, Spain, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach, by marriage)