|Birthname||Renata de Morais Alves|
|born on||7 December 1979 at 03:20 (= 03:20 AM )|
|Place||Recife (Pernambuco), Brazil, 8s0314, 34w5252|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°32' 26°59 Asc. 20°36'|
Brazilian journalist and news presenter, who began her career in 2001 as a reporter for SETV 1 on TV Sergipe. The following year she gained prominence as a reporter for Jornal do Estado on TV Atalaia, affiliated with RecordTV in Aracaju. In 2005 she won the BNB Prize for Journalism in the national category with the report "Terra: Investimentos e Sonhos". She was invited to join the team of reporters on Domingo Espetacular, travelling around the country with "Achamos no Brasil," which featured curious people in interesting places. Since 2015 she has been a presenter of the reformulation of Hoje em Dia as well as a reporter on Gugu.
Renata Alves was raised in Aracaju, Sergipe. In 2003 she began a relationship with the businessman Diego Gonzaga. In 2011 their son, Diego, was born.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2011 (Birth of son, Diego)
Sy Scholfield provided birth entry from civil registry.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award