|Birthname||Fernán Romano Altuve-Febres Lores|
|born on||31 August 1968 at 13:52 (= 1:52 PM )|
|Place||Miraflores, Peru, 12s07, 77w02|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°24' 19°03 Asc. 10°19'|
Peruvian jurist, historian, politician, intellectual and university professor. Since 2007 he has been a corresponding member of the Royal Academy of Moral and Political Sciences in Madrid; and, in 2009 he was recognized as an Honorary Member by the Royal Academy of Jurisprudence and Legislation of Spain. He has also been a Metropolitan Councilor for Lima and a Congressman for the Republic of Peru. Since 2015 he has presided over the Peruvian History Society.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (MA, PhD)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Lived in Portugal and Spain)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (University professor)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Philosopher
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Political Science
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Lawyer)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction