Altshuler, Ruth Sharp
|born on||10 March 1924 at 18:10 (= 6:10 PM )|
|Place||Dallas, Texas, 32n47, 96w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°10' 20°48 Asc. 16°27'|
American philanthropist who helped raise tens of millions of dollars for charity. Altshuler was the first woman to serve or chair several boards, including the Salvation Army Dallas Advisory Board, the board of Goodwill Industries, and the chair of the Board of Trustees of Southern Methodist University. She was inducted into the Texas Women's Hall of Fame in 1987.
Altshuler died on the night of 8 December 2017, aged 93, after suffering complications from a broken hip.
- Relationship : Marriage 1941 (Bleecker P. Seaman Jr.)
- Death of Mate 1943 (Bleecker P. Seaman Jr.)
- Relationship : Marriage 1947 (Charles S. Sharp)
- Death of Mate 1984 (Charles S. Sharp)
- Work : Prize 1987 (Texas Women's Hall of Fame)
- Relationship : Marriage 1987 (Kenneth Altshuler)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Wealthy)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Wealthy)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Multi-millionaire)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 93)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Texas Women's Hall of Fame)