Altman, Kathryn Reed
|born on||2 June 1924 at 05:37 (= 05:37 AM )|
|Place||Glendale (Los Angeles County), California, 34n09, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°43' 11°17 Asc. 24°16'|
American actress, writer, archivist and film consultant, who was married to film director Robert Altman from 1959 until his death in 2006.
Altman became a prolific archivist watchfully documenting her husband's film career. She would frequently assist him on his films sets; although none of these roles were listed in the films' credits. She filled 32 photo albums with thousands of pictures of their professional and family related activities. Her documentation was the basis of her book Altman that was co-authored with Giulia D'Argnolo Vallan.
Kathryn Reed Altman died on 9 March 2016 at age 91 in Santa Monica, California.
- spouse relationship with Altman, Robert (born 20 February 1925). Notes: 1959-2006
- Relationship : Marriage 1959 (Robert Altman)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (47 years with Robert Altman)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Robert Altman)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Education : Librarian (Archivist)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer