|born on||16 October 1877 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Bonn, Germany, 50n44, 7e05|
|Timezone||LMT m7e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°31' 22°17 Asc. 20°12'|
German-Jewish criminal defense lawyer and writer. In the time of the Weimar Republic he defended Carl von Ossietzky, Wilhelm II., Karl Helfferich and Hugo Stinnes.
He married Ellinor Steinberg in 1912. He wrote theatre plays such as "Voruntersuchung" and "Konflikt".
The anti-Jewish development in Germany led to his emigration to Switzerland, where he committed suicide on 11 September 1933.
- compare to chart of Ossietzky, Carl von (born 3 October 1889)
- compare to chart of Stinnes, Hugo (born 12 February 1870)
- compare to chart of Wilhelm II, Emperor of Germany (born 27 January 1859)
- Relationship : Marriage 1912 (Ellinor Steinberg)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 1933 (1933)
- Work : Lose social status 1933 (1933)
- Death by Suicide 11 September 1933 in Samedan (after emigration to Switzerland)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
"Die amtliche Geburtszeitangabe lautet auf den 16.Oktober 1877, 7 Uhr 30 Minuten nachmittags in Bonn" (born 7:30 pm)
(from:"Studie zum Freitod" by von Klöckner, in "Sterne und Mensch" IX.Jg Heft 3/4, page 55)
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Vocation : Law : Jurist (Famous lawyer (defender))
- Vocation : Writers : Critic
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases