|born on||10 April 1933 at 05:50 (= 05:50 AM )|
|Place||Lugareño, Cuba, 21n33, 77w28|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°07' 18°32 Asc. 17°18'|
Cuban actress who became a star in Italian cinema, and ultimately a 1960s cult film heroine and sex symbol in the U.S.
She was well known for playing femmes fatales with fiery tempers and sensual dance scenes.
After she retired from the film industry she started a cat-breeding business, as well as a four-star hotel.
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file, p. 3.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Sex symbol)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Hotelier)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Misc. : Animal Breeder/Trainer (Cat-breeder)