|Birthname||Gloria Rachel Bloom|
|born on||3 July 1941 at 22:56 (= 10:56 PM )|
|Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°44' 07°24 Asc. 27°58'|
American feminist lawyer and crusader, the high-profile politically active head of Los Angeles N.O.W. She is an outspoken warrior, an advocate of legal and moral justice. With a B.A. in English, she passed the bar in 1974 and became a law firm partner.
Always a rebel, in the '70s she introduced her husband William as her 'friend,' they have one daughter. Allred had another daughter from a prior marriage. After her divorce, she had an abortion in her 20s from a pregnancy that resulted from a rape. After 19 years of marriage, she and Bill Allred divorced bitterly in late 1987.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Cosby, Bill (born 12 July 1937). Notes: Opponent lawyer in lawsuit
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Kelly, R. (born 8 January 1967)
- Social : End a program of study 1974 (Passed her bar exam)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1987 (Bill Allred)
LMR quotes her 1978, rectified from her mom's "around midnight."
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Bill Allred, 19 years, divorce)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Miscarriages (Abortion in her early 20s)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim (Raped in her early 20s)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women