|born on||9 September 1818 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Fontenay le Comte, France, 46n28, 0w48|
|Timezone||LMT m0w48 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°58' 05°15 Asc. 02°03'|
French feminist, socialist, political activist and eccentric inventor linked to the Paris Commune. In the commune he inspired the creation of the "Comité des Femmes de la Rue d'Arras", which held a non-communist socialist view that emphasized the rights of women. The significance of the group is a matter of dispute, but it seems to have failed at several of its goals.
Jules Allix is also known for his connection to several inventions and experiments deemed unusual. One of these being the "snail telegraph". The idea behind it stated that snails, once put in contact, remain in sympathetic communication. Therefore, snails could be used to send messages through this communication.
Jules Allix died on 1 September 1903 in Paris at age 84.
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Socialist)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Inventor)