Allen, Terry de la Mesa Jr.
|born on||13 April 1929 at 15:45 (= 3:45 PM )|
|Place||El Paso, Texas, 31n46, 106w29|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°30' 18°25 Asc. 18°19'|
American fourth-generation soldier, the son of retired U.S. Army Major General Terry de la Mesa Allen Sr. He achieved the rank of lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army. He served with the 1st Infantry Division, which his father had commanded with distinction during World War II. Allen was killed in an ambush in South Vietnam on 17 October 1967 while leading his battalion against the Viet Cong near Lai Khe, northwest of Saigon at the Battle of Ong Thanh. He posthumously received the Distinguished Service Cross for this action.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Killed
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Military : Military service