|Birthname||Dalva Ray Allen|
|born on||13 January 1935 at 09:20 (= 09:20 AM )|
|Place||Gonzales, Texas, 29n30, 97w27|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°32' 14°15 Asc. 24°46'|
American football defensive end who played professionally in the American Football League (AFL). He played college football at the University of Houston. After being selected by the Los Angeles Rams in the 23rd round of the 1957 NFL Draft, Allen played three games for the Toronto Argonauts in the Canadian Football League during the 1957 season. He played for the Houston Oilers on their AFL championship teams in 1960 and 1961, and for the Oakland Raiders from 1962 through 1964.
He died on 28 November 2016, aged 81, in Houston, Texas.
- associate relationship with Groman, Bill (born 17 July 1936). Notes: Houston Oilers co-players, 1960-1961
- associate relationship with Hall, Kenneth (born 13 December 1935). Notes: Houston Oilers co-players, 1960-1961
- associate relationship with Mirich, Rex (born 11 March 1941). Notes: Oakland Raiders teammates, 1964
- associate relationship with Nix, Doyle (born 30 May 1933). Notes: Houston Oilers co-players, 1961
- associate relationship with Spence, Julian (born 5 May 1929). Notes: Houston Oilers co-players, 1960-1961
- associate relationship with Wharton, Hogan (born 13 December 1935). Notes: Houston Oilers teammates, 1960-1961
- associate relationship with Williamson, Fred (born 5 March 1938). Notes: Oakland Raiders teammates, 1962-1964
Birth certificate in hand, provided by Sy Scholfield.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 4 ins/ 193 cm)
- Traits : Body : Weight (245 lb/ 111 kg)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football defensive end)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (AFL player)