|born on||29 November 1837 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Dundee, Scotland, 56n28, 3w00|
|Timezone||LMT m3w (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°55' 22°41 Asc. 24°18'|
Scottish Liberal Party politician and engineer. He was a Member of Parliament for Gateshead from 1893 until his death in 1903.
He was knighted in the 1902 Coronation Honours, receiving the accolade from King Edward VII at Buckingham Palace on 24 October that year.
Allan had five sons and four daughters. His son, Walter Beattie Allan, published a book which was an illustrated account of his life, for his grandchildren. William Allan published a number of books of traditional Scottish poetry. He died on 28 December 1903 at age 66.
Sabian Symbols No. 31 [original AA database - unable to verify further].
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Nine)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Lived in USA)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Scottish Liberal Party)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Awards : Knighted