|Birthname||Raymonde Jeanne Simone Allain|
|born on||22 June 1912 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||WET h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°06' 14°47 Asc. 04°57'|
French model and actress, crowned Miss France in 1928. Her participation in the Miss Universe contest drew international media attention, and her controversial loss to American Ella Van Hueson prompted critical dispute over what counted as "real beauty". Allain wrote an autobiography, Histoire vraie d'un prix de beauté, published in 1933. She died on 27 July 2008 at age 96 in Paris.
- Work : Prize 1928 (Miss France)
- Death of Mate 1996 (Alexandre 'Alec' Siniavine)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate (10th arr., no. 2742) from the Paris Archives.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 96)
- Vocation : Beauty : Beauty Queen/ King (Miss France)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Miss France)