Alix, Princess of Ligne
|Birthname||Alix Marie Anne Antoinette Charlotte Gabrielle|
|born on||24 August 1929 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Berg, Luxembourg, 49n49, 6e05|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°51' 19°35 Asc. 29°52'|
Luxembourgish princess, the daughter of Charlotte, Grand Duchess and Felix of Bourbon-Parma. She was, by birth, Princess of Luxembourg, Princess of Nassau and Princess of Bourbon-Parma. She was the sister of Grand Duke Jean and the aunt of Grand Duke Henri.
On 17 August 1950 in Luxembourg Princess Alix married Antoine, 13th Prince de Ligne (8 March 1925 – 21 August 2005). They had seven children.
She died on 11 February 2019, aged 89, in Château de Belœil, Belgium.
- child->parent relationship with Charlotte, Grand Duchess of Luxembourg (born 23 January 1896)
- sibling relationship with Charles, Prince of Luxembourg (1927) (born 7 August 1927)
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth, Duchess of Hohenberg (born 22 December 1922)
- sibling relationship with Jean, Grand Duke of Luxembourg (born 5 January 1921)
- sibling relationship with Marie Gabrielle, Princess of Luxembourg (born 2 August 1925)
- sibling relationship with Marie-Adélaïde, Princess of Luxembourg (born 21 May 1924)
Sy Scholfield quotes from Luxemburger Wort, 26 August 1929, p. 3: "Am Samstag nachmittag gegen 2 Uhr wurde auf Schloß Berg der großherzoglichen Familiê ein Prinzessin geboren... Die neugeborene Prinzessin hat die Namen Alix Marie Anne Antonia Charlotte Gabrielle Louise Wilhelmine erhalten."
Translation: On Saturday afternoon around 2 o'clock, a princess was born at Berg Castle to the Grand Ducal family ... The newborn princess has received the names Alix Marie Anne Antonia Charlotte Gabrielle Louise Wilhelmine.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (55 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Nassau-Weilburg, Luxembourg, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Ligne, by marriage)