|born on||12 February 1916 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||San Francisco, California, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°38' 11°40 Asc. 12°05'|
American multimillionaire lawyer who, at one time, was the mayor of San Francisco. He was reelected to a second term in 1971. His reelection came as a surprise, as he was indicted on charges of financial misconduct, including nine counts of bribery, conspiracy and mail fraud.
He was married twice and had eight kids.
Died of prostate cancer on 1/29/1998, San Francisco, CA.
- parent->child relationship with Alioto, Angela (born 20 October 1949)
- Death by Disease 29 January 1998 at 12:00 midnight in San Francisco, CA (Prostate cancer, age 81)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Prostate, fatal)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Nine counts of bribery, conspiracy, mail fraud)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Prostate cancer)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor of San Francisco two terms)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book