|Birthname||Gaston Jules Louis Antoine Alibert|
|born on||22 February 1878 at 02:45 (= 02:45 AM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 9, France, 48n5221, 2e2025|
|Timezone||LMT m2e2025 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°23' 07°41 Asc. 15°44'|
French fencer who won a gold medal in épée individual and a gold medal in épée team at the 1908 Summer Olympics in London. Eight years before, Alibert had participated in the 1900 Summer Olympics in Paris placing seventh in the épée individual event. He contacted tuberculosis while at the front in World War I and died on 26 December 1917.
- associate relationship with Sports: 1908 Summer Olympics, London (born 27 April 1908). Notes: 2x Gold medals, Épée individual and team, France
- Work : Prize 1908 (Olympic Gold medal, Épée Team)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Tuberculosis
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Tuberculosis)
- Vocation : Sports : Fencing (Épée)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Épée individual)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Épée team)