|Birthname||Laila Amaria Ali|
|born on||30 December 1977 at 10:12 (= 10:12 AM )|
|Place||Miami, Florida, 25n46, 80w12|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°49' 05°08 Asc. 28°46'|
American television personality and retired professional boxer who competed from 1999 to 2007. Nicknamed "She Bee Stingin'," "Madame Butterfly" or "Pretty Baby," she is the daughter of boxer Muhammad Ali and is the eighth of her father's nine children. During her career, from which she retired undefeated, she held the WBC, WIBA, IWBF and IBA female super middleweight titles, and the IWBF light heavyweight title. Ali is widely regarded by many within the sport as one of the greatest female boxers of all time.
In 2002, Ali wrote (with co-author David Ritz) the book Reach! Finding Strength, Spirit, and Personal Power, meant to motivate and inspire young people. In this book, she confides that she felt isolated at times because of her father's fame. Ali has also spent some time in jail, and describes her arrests and the physical abuse she experienced in jail.
Ali married Johnny "Yahya" McClain on 27 August 2000. She met McClain through her sister Hana at her father's 57th birthday party. McClain became Ali's manager and helped guide her career. In late 2005, Ali and McClain divorced and McClain quit managing Ali.
On 23 July 2007, Ali married former NFL player Curtis Conway in Los Angeles. They have two children together: a son born in August 2008, and a daughter born in April 2011. Ali is the stepmother of Conway's three children: twin sons Cameron and Kelton (born 1995) and daughter Leilani (born 2000). Ali is the sister-in-law of professional mixed martial artist Kevin Casey, who is married to her sister Hana.
- child->parent relationship with Ali, Muhammad (born 17 January 1942)
- sibling relationship with Ali, Hana (born 6 August 1976)
- sibling relationship with Ali, Maryum (born 18 June 1968). Notes: Half-sisters
- sibling relationship with Ali, Muhammad Jr. (born 14 May 1972). Notes: Half-siblings
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2005 (Johnny "Yahya" McClain)
Sy Scholfield provided copy of news reports, born at Mt. Sinai Hospital on Miami Beach (The Miami Herald, 31 Dec 1977, page B1; El Miami Herald, 31 Dec 1977, page 2).
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Handedness (1.79 m/ 5 ft 10 in reach)
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Traits : Body : Size (1.78 m/ 5 ft 10 in)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of nine children)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Daughter of boxer Muhammad Ali)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eighth of nine)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Steps)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Vocation : Beauty : Personal care provider (Manicurist)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Nail salon)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Sports : Boxing (Super middleweight, Light heavyweight)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (One of the greatest female boxers)