|Birthname||Hana Yasmeen Ali|
|born on||6 August 1976 at 14:01 (= 2:01 PM )|
|Place||Berrien Center, Michigan, 41n57, 86w17|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°23' 04°04 Asc. 08°28'|
American biographer from a noted family, the oldest of the two daughters of boxing champ Muhammad Ali and his then companion Veronica Porché. She co-authored a book with her famous father, which was released in November 2004, entitled Soul of a Butterfly. She also wrote the book At Home with Muhammad Ali: A Memoir of Love, Loss and Forgiveness (2018).
Muhammad Ali was not yet married to actress and model Veronica Porché when Hana was born. At the time of their marriage in 1977, Porché was pregnant with Hana's sister, Laila Ali, who was born on 30 December 1977. By 1986, Ali and Porché were divorced due to Ali's continuous infidelity.
In 2013 Hana Ali married Kevin Casey (born 15 June 1981), an American professional mixed martial artist.
- child->parent relationship with Ali, Muhammad (born 17 January 1942)
- sibling relationship with Ali, Laila (born 30 December 1977)
- sibling relationship with Ali, Maryum (born 18 June 1968). Notes: Half-sisters
- sibling relationship with Ali, Muhammad Jr. (born 14 May 1972). Notes: Half-siblings
- Relationship : Marriage 2013 (Kevin Casey)
Sy Scholfield provided copy of news report citing "certificate of parenthood filed with the Berrien County Register of Deeds" (The Herald-Palladium, Saint Joseph, Michigan, 28 August 1976, page 1). She gives the same date (6 August 1976) in her book At Home with Muhammad Ali.
Previously this ADB entry had "27 March 1976 at 13:01 (1:01 PM), Berrien Center, Michigan" ("David Dozier quotes news of 8/29/76").
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (One of nine children)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Daughter of boxer Muhammad Ali)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Seventh of nine)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Personal : Birth : Illegitimate birth
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer