Alfonso, Duke of Calabria
|Birthname||Alfonso Maria Leo Christinus Alfonso|
|born on||30 November 1901 at 12:06 (= 12:06 PM )|
|Place||Madrid, Spain, 40n24, 3w41|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°37' 08°19 Asc. 21°33'|
Prince of the Two Sicilies and Duke of Calabria who was one of two claimants to the title of the head of the House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies from 1960 until his death in 1964. Alfonso was the son of Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (1870–1949) and his wife Mercedes, Princess of Asturias (1880–1904).
Alfonso married Princess Alicia of Bourbon-Parma, his second cousin, daughter of Elias, Duke of Parma and Piacenza and his wife Archduchess Maria Anna of Austria, on 16 April 1936 in Vienna, Austria. Alfonso and Alicia had three children.
He died in Madrid on 3 February 1964, aged 62.
- child->parent relationship with Mercedes, Princess of Asturias (born 11 September 1880)
- sibling relationship with de Borbon, Isabel Alfonsa (born 16 October 1904)
- sibling relationship with Esperanza de Borbón-Dos Sicilias, María (born 14 June 1914). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with María de las Mercedes, Countess of Barcelona (born 23 December 1910). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Maria de los Dolores, Princess Czartoryska (born 15 November 1909)
Castellanos quotes birth certificate
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies)