Alfonso, Count of Caserta
|Birthname||Alfonso Maria Giuseppe Alberto|
|born on||28 March 1841 at 16:15 (= 4:15 PM )|
|Place||Caserta, Italy, 41n04, 14e20|
|Timezone||LMT m14e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°47' 18°16 Asc. 13°54'|
Prince of Bourbon-Two Sicilies and Count of Caserta, as the third son of Ferdinando II of the Two Sicilies and Archduchess Maria Theresa of Austria.
He was pretender to the throne of the Two Sicilies in succession of his older half-brother, Francesco II of the Two Sicilies. He was succeeded by his eldest son, Ferdinando Pius.
Alfonso was married to his cousin, Princess Maria Antonietta of Bourbon-Two Sicilies on 8 June 1868. They had twelve children.
He died on 26 May 1934, aged 93, in Cannes, France.
- child->parent relationship with Maria Theresia, Queen of the Two Sicilies (born 31 July 1816)
- spouse relationship with Maria Antonietta, Princess of Bourbon (born 16 March 1851). Notes: 1868-1934
- sibling relationship with Gaetano, Count of Girgenti (born 12 January 1846)
- sibling relationship with Luigi, Prince of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (born 1 August 1838)
- sibling relationship with Maria Immaculata, Archduchess of Austria (born 14 April 1844)
- Relationship : Marriage 8 June 1868 (Princess Maria Antonietta of Bourbon-Two Sicilies)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Vereinigte Ofner-Pester Zeitung," 15 April 1841, p. 4: "Durch ausserordentl. Gelegenheit ist die höchst erfreuliche Nachricht aus Neapel in Wien eingelaufen, daß Ihre Maj. die Königin am 28. März um 4¼ Uhr Nachmittags glücklich von einem Prinzen entbunden worden ist, welcher in der heil. Taufe die Namen Alphons, Maria, Joseph, Albrecht erhalten hat."
(The extraordinary news from Naples arrived in Vienna, that Her Majesty, on 28 March, at four-fifteen o'clock in the afternoon, was happily delivered of a prince who, in the holy baptism, was given the names of Alphons, Maria, Joseph, Albrecht).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Twelve)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies)