Alfaro Siqueiros, David
|born on||29 December 1896 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||Mexico City, Mexico, 19n24, 99w09|
|Timezone||LMT m99w09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°49' 11°23 Asc. 25°33'|
Mexican social realist painter, better known for his large murals in fresco. Along with Diego Rivera and José Clemente Orozco, he established "Mexican Muralism." He was a Stalinist and member of the Mexican Communist Party who participated in an unsuccessful attempt to assassinate Leon Trotsky in May 1940.
He died 6 January 1974.
- associate relationship with Aceves Navarro, Gilberto (born 24 September 1931)
- associate relationship with Orozco Rivera, Mario (born 19 January 1930)
- friend relationship with Amor, Pita (born 30 May 1918)
- friend relationship with Rivera, Diego (born 8 December 1886)
- homicide attempt perpetrator relationship with Trotsky, Leon (born 7 November 1879)
Castellanos quotes birth certificate
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Other Criminal
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist