Alexandrine, Queen of Denmark
|born on||24 December 1879 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||Schwerin, Germany, 53n38, 11e25|
|Timezone||LMT m11e25 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°50' 10°48 Asc. 06°37'|
Queen of Denmark as the wife of King Christian X. She was also Queen of Iceland from 1 December 1918 to 17 June 1944.
She was born a Duchess of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, as the daughter of Friedrich Franz III, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin and Grand Duchess Anastasia Mikhailovna of Russia, a granddaughter of Emperor Nicholas I of Russia.
Duchess Alexandrine married Prince Christian of Denmark on 26 April 1898, in Cannes, France, when she was 18 years old. They had two children.
Alexandrine became crown princess in 1906 and queen in 1912.
She died on 28 December 1952, aged 73, in Copenhagen.
- parent->child relationship with Frederik IX, King of Denmark (born 11 March 1899)
- parent->child relationship with Knud, Prince of Denmark (born 27 July 1900)
- child->parent relationship with Anastasia Mikhailovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (born 28 July 1860)
- child->parent relationship with Friedrich Franz III, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg (born 19 March 1851)
- spouse relationship with Christian X, King of Denmark (born 26 September 1870). Notes: 1898-1947
- sibling relationship with Cecilie, Crown Princess of Germany (born 20 September 1886)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Hamburger Nachrichten," 24 December 1879: "Schwerin, den 24, December (Privat-Telegramm.) In der vergangenen Nacht um 12½ Uhr wurde die Frau Erbgrossherzogin von einer Prinzessin glücklich entbunden." (Schwerin, 24 December (private telegram.) Last night at 12:30 o'clock the Grand Duchess was happily delivered of a princess).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Mecklenburg-Schwerin)