Alexandrine, Princess of Prussia (1842)
|Birthname||Frederica Wilhelmina Louise Elisabeth Alexandrine|
|born on||1 February 1842 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°39' 05°35 Asc. 02°53'|
Prussian princess, a member of the House of Hohenzollern, as the daughter of Prince Albrecht of Prussia and his wife Princess Marianne of the Netherlands.
Alexandrine ('Addy') was Albrecht's youngest child.
On 9 December 1865, she married her much-older cousin Duke Wilhelm of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (1827–1879). The couple had one surviving daughter.
Alexandrine died on 26 March 1906 at Schloss Marley, near Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany.
- child->parent relationship with Albrecht, Prince of Prussia (1809) (born 4 October 1809)
- child->parent relationship with Marianne, Princess of the Netherlands (born 9 May 1810)
- spouse relationship with Wilhelm, Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (born 5 March 1827). Notes: 1865-1879
- sibling relationship with Albrecht, Prince of Prussia (1837) (born 8 May 1837)
- sibling relationship with Charlotte, Princess of Prussia (1831) (born 21 June 1831)
- Relationship : Marriage 9 December 1865 (Duke Wilhelm of Mecklenburg-Schwerin)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Hamburger Nachrichten," 7 February 1842, p. 3: "Berlin, den 2ten Februar. Gestern Abend um 9 3/4 Uhr sind I. K. H. die Prinzessin Gemahlin des Prinzen Albrecht I. H. zur Freude des ganzen königl. Hauses von einer Prinzessin glücklich entbunden worden." (Berlin, the 2nd of February. Yesterday, at nine-forty-five in the evening, the Princess consort of Prince Albrecht I., to the delight of the whole Royal House, was happily delivered of a princess).
Scholfield also quotes from a news report in The Times (London, England), 9 Feb. 1842, p. 5, gives 9:15pm: "Berlin, Feb. 2.--Yesterday evening, at a quarter past 9 o'clock, her Royal Highness the Princess Albert was happily delivered of a daughter." Same data in "Wiener Zeitung," 9 February 1842, p. 2: "Preußen. Die Staats - Ztg. meldet unterm 2. Februar aus Berlin: »Gestern AbendS um 9 1/4 Uhr find Ihre königl. Hoheit die Prinzessinn Gemahlinn des Prinzen Albrecht königl. Hoheit zur Freude des ganzen königlichen Hauses von einer Prinzessinn glücklich entbunden worden."
Considering that there are reports for 9:15pm and 9:45pm, on 24 Feb 2017 the time was changed to 9:30pm.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hohenzollern, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, by marriage)