Alexandrine, Princess of Prussia (1803)
|Birthname||Friederike Wilhelmine A. Marie Helene|
|born on||23 February 1803 at 23:59 (= 11:59 PM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°26' 03°42 Asc. 13°21'|
Prussian princess by birth and Grand Duchess of Mecklenburg-Schwerin by marriage to Paul Friedrich, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin. She was the daughter of Friedrich Wilhelm III of Prussia and Luise of Mecklenburg-Strelitz.
On 25 May 1822, she married Paul Friedrich. Their marriage was generally considered unhappy, and they had six children.
She died on 21 April 1892, aged 89, in Schwerin, Mecklenburg-Schwerin.
- parent->child relationship with Luise, Duchess of Mecklenburg (born 17 May 1824)
- parent->child relationship with Wilhelm, Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (born 5 March 1827)
- child->parent relationship with Friedrich Wilhelm III, King of Prussia (born 3 August 1770)
- child->parent relationship with Luise, Queen Consort of Prussia (born 10 March 1776)
- spouse relationship with Paul Friedrich, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (born 15 September 1800). Notes: 1822-1842
- sibling relationship with Albrecht, Prince of Prussia (1809) (born 4 October 1809)
- sibling relationship with Alexandra Feodorovna, Empress of Russia (born 13 July 1798)
- sibling relationship with Carl, Prince of Prussia (born 29 June 1801)
- sibling relationship with Friedrich Wilhelm IV, King of Prussia (born 15 October 1795)
- sibling relationship with Luise, Princess of Prussia (1808) (born 1 February 1808)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelm I, Emperor of Germany (born 22 March 1797)
- Relationship : Marriage 25 May 1822 (Paul Friedrich, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Mate 7 March 1842 (Paul Friedrich, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Ommelander courant," 11 March 1803, p. 2: "Met de Berichten uit Berlyn van den 26 February heeft men de tyding ontvangen, dat den 24 te voren, 's nagts om twaalf uur, Haare Majefteit de Koningin, gelukkig van een Prinfes verlost is."
(With the Berlin Messages of 26 February, one has received the news that on the night of the 24th before midnight, Her Majesty the Queen happily gave birth to a princess).
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (19 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 89)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, by marriage)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hohenzollern, Prussia, by birth)