Alexandra Hamilton, Duchess of Abercorn
|Birthname||Alexandra Anastasia Phillips|
|born on||27 February 1946 at 09:31 (= 09:31 AM )|
|Place||Tucson, Arizona, 32n13, 110w56|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°29' 18°16 Asc. 04°19'|
American-born British Duchess, as the wife of His Grace The 5th Duke of Abercorn, she was in the line of succession to the British throne as a descendant of Sophia, Electress of Hanover. She was also a descendant of the Russian poet, Alexander Pushkin, as well as his African great-grandfather, Abram Petrovich Gannibal, who was both a tribal prince and a protégé of Peter the Great. It is through their Russian grand ducal father that Alexandra and her sister Natalia are descended from Sophia, Electress of Hanover.
The Duchess of Abercorn was a close friend of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, and her sister Natalia, the Duchess of Westminster, is a godmother of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge.
On 20 October 1966, Alexandra Anastasia Phillips married James Hamilton, Marquess of Hamilton (who, in 1979, succeeded as The 5th Duke of Abercorn) in Westminster Abbey. The Duke and Duchess of Abercorn have three children.
The Duchess died on 9 December 2018 at the age of 72.
- other kin relationship with Philip, Prince (Duke of Edinburgh) (born 10 June 1921)
- other kin relationship with Pushkin, Aleksandr (born 26 May 1799 Jul.Cal. (6 June 1799 greg.))
- Relationship : Marriage 20 October 1966 (James Hamilton, Marquess of Hamilton)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 2008 (OBE)
Sy Scholfield provided news clipping of birth notice, Arizona Daily Star (Tucson, Arizona), 28 February 1946, p. 8.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (James Hamilton, Marquess of Hamilton, 1966-2018)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Duke)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (American emigrant to the UK)
- Notable : Awards : Public Service (OBE)