Alexandra, Princess of Hanover (1882)
|Birthname||Alexandra Louise Marie Olga Elisabeth Therese Vera|
|born on||29 September 1882 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Gmunden, Austria, 47n55, 13e48|
|Timezone||LMT m13e48 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°57' 04°02 Asc. 05°47'|
Princess of Hanover and Cumberland, Princess of Great Britain and Ireland, Duchess of Brunswick-Lüneburg, and a granddaughter of Christian IX of Denmark, by birth.
Alexandra was the second eldest daughter and third child of Ernst August, Crown Prince of Hanover (1845–1923) and Princess Thyra of Denmark (1853–1933), the youngest daughter of Christian IX (1818–1906) and Louise of Hesse-Kassel (1817–1898).
On 7 June 1904 in Gmunden, Austria-Hungary, Alexandra married Friedrich Franz IV, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (1882–1945), son of Friedrich Franz III, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin and his wife Grand Duchess Anastasia Mikhailovna of Russia. Alexandra and Friedrich Franz had five children.
She died on 30 August 1963, aged 80, in Glücksburg Castle, Schleswig-Holstein, West Germany.
- parent->child relationship with Christian Ludwig, Duke of Mecklenburg (born 29 September 1912)
- parent->child relationship with Friedrich Franz, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg (born 22 April 1910)
- child->parent relationship with Ernst August, Crown Prince of Hanover (born 21 September 1845)
- sibling relationship with Christian, Prince of Hanover (born 4 July 1885)
- sibling relationship with Ernst August, Duke of Brunswick (born 17 November 1887)
- sibling relationship with Georg Wilhelm, Prince of Hanover (1880) (born 28 October 1880)
- sibling relationship with Maria-Luise, Princess of Hanover (born 11 October 1879)
- sibling relationship with Olga, Princess of Hanover (born 11 July 1884)
- Relationship : Marriage 7 June 1904 (Friedrich Franz IV, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Mate 17 November 1945 (Friedrich Franz IV, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "(Linzer) Tages-Post," 30 September 1882, p. 3: "Neueste Nachrichten. Privat-Telegramme der „Tages-Post". Gmunden, 29. September. Die Herzogin Thyra von Cumberland wurde heute an ihrem 29. Geburtsfeste um 6 UHr Früh von einer Prinzessin glücklich entbunden."
(Latest news. Private telegrams of the "Tages-Post". Gmunden, September 29. The Duchess Thyra of Cumberland was happily delivered of a princess on her 29th birthday at 6 o'clock in the morning).
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (41 years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hanover, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, by marriage)