Alexandra, Archduchess of Austria
|Birthname||Alexandra Pavlovna Romanov|
|born on||9 August 1783 at 18:40 (= 6:40 PM )|
|Place||Tsarskoye Selo, Russian Federation, 59n43, 30e25|
|Timezone||LMT m30e25 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°52' 06°15 Asc. 10°18'|
Russian Grand Duchess, third child and oldest daughter of Tsar Paul I of Russia, and sister of Emperors Alexander I and Nikolai I. She Married Archduke Joseph of Austria, Governor of Hungary, on 30 October 1799. Her marriage was the only Romanov-Habsburg marital alliance that ever occurred. Their daughter, Archduchess Alexandrine of Austria, was born at 3 AM on 8 March 1801 [NS] in Budapest, but died within hours. The birth was traumatic and on the eight day after the birth, Alexandra was allowed to get up, but in the evening she developed puerperal fever, who finally caused her early death on the morning of 16 March 1801 [NS] aged 17, the same week her father was murdered in a coup.
- child->parent relationship with Paul I, Czar of Russia (born 1 October 1754)
- spouse relationship with Joseph of Austria, Palatine of Hungary (born 9 March 1776). Notes: 1799-1801
- sibling relationship with Alexander I, Czar of Russia (born 23 December 1777)
- sibling relationship with Constantine Pavlovich, Grand Duke of Russia (born 27 April 1779 Jul.Cal. (8 May 1779 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Elena Pavlovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (born 24 December 1784)
- sibling relationship with Maria Pavlovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (1786) (born 16 February 1786)
- sibling relationship with Nikolai I, Czar of Russia (born 25 June 1796 Jul.Cal. (6 July 1796 greg.))
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 8 March 1801 at 03:00 AM in Budapest (Birth of only child, a daughter who died a few hours later)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death by Disease 16 March 1801 Jul.Cal. (28 Mar 1801 greg.) at 06:00 AM in Budapest (Sepsis, complications from giving birth to stillborn child, age 17)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dimitry Macedonsky quotes the Kammer-Furier Journal, July 29, 1783 on his Russian succession website:
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Haarlemsche courant," 2 September 1783, p. 1: "Petersburg den 12 Auguftus. Voorleden Saturdag avond, den 9 deezer, werd haare Keizerlyke Hoogheid, de Grootvorftln, te Sarskoe-Selo, zeer gelukkig van eene Grootvorftin verloft, welke by den Doop den naam van Alexandra gekreegen heeft." (Petersburg, 12 August. Last Saturday evening, the 9th, Her Highness, at Sarskoe-Selo, happily gave birth to a daughter, baptised with the name Alexandra).
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 17)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Romanov, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine, by marriage)