|Birthname||José Arnoldo Alemán Lacayo|
|born on||23 January 1946 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Managua, Nicaragua, 12n09, 86w17|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°16' 18°40 Asc. 26°56'|
Nicaraguan politician who served as the 81st President of his country from 10 January 1997 to 10 January 2002. In 2003 he was convicted of corruption and sentenced to 20 years in prison, and Transparency International named him the ninth most corrupt leader in recent history. Several years later, those convictions were overturned, though these decisions remain controversial.
His first wife, Maria Dolores Cardenal Vargas died of cancer in 1989. They have two sons and two daughters. On 23 October 1999, he married Maria Fernanda Flores Lanzas, with whom he has two daughters and a son.
- Death of Mate 1989 (1st wife, Maria Dolores Cardenal Vargas)
- Relationship : Marriage 23 October 1999 (2nd wife, Maria Fernanda Flores Lanzas)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield provided birth record from Nicaraguan civil registry.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Corruption)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Money laundering, embezzlement)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (81st President of Nicaragua, 1997-2002)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Constitutionalist Liberal Party)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office