Aleksandar, Crown Prince of Yugoslavia
|born on||17 July 1945 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||BST h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°50' 00°45 Asc. 23°48'|
English-born head of the House of Karađorđević, the former royal house of the defunct Kingdom of Yugoslavia and its predecessor the Kingdom of Serbia. Alexander is the only child of King Peter II and his wife, Princess Alexandra of Greece and Denmark. He held the position of crown prince in the Democratic Federal Yugoslavia for the first four-and-a-half months of his life, from his birth until the declaration of the Federal People's Republic of Yugoslavia later in 1945. In public he is also claiming the crowned royal title of "Alexander II Karađorđević" (Serbian Cyrillic: Александар II Карађорђевић / Aleksandar II Karađorđević) although he is not king or crowned.
Born and raised in the United Kingdom, he enjoys close relationships with his relatives in the British royal family. His godparents were King George VI of the United Kingdom and his daughter, the then-Princess Elizabeth (now Queen Elizabeth II). Through his father Alexander is a direct descendant of Queen Victoria, through his great-great-grandfather Prince Alfred, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, Victoria's second eldest son. Maternally he is also a direct descendant of Queen Victoria, through his great-great-grandmother Victoria, Empress of Germany, Victoria's eldest daughter. Alexander is known for his support of monarchism and his humanitarian work.
- parent->child relationship with Petar, Prince of Yugoslavia (born 5 February 1980)
- child->parent relationship with Peter II, King of Yugoslavia (born 6 September 1923)
- other kin relationship with Stefan, Prince of Serbia and Yugoslavia (born 25 February 2018). Notes: Grandkin
- has other family relationship with Elizabeth II, Queen of the United Kingdom (born 21 April 1926). Notes: Godkin
- has other family relationship with George VI, King of the United Kingdom (born 14 December 1895). Notes: Godkin
Sy Scholfield quotes birth news, The Guardian (London, England), 18 July 1945, page 5: born "last night in London."
A birth time of 9 PM is speculative.
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Karađorđević)