Alegría Varona, Gonzalo
|Birthname||Gonzalo Ricardo Alegría Varona|
|born on||23 October 1962 at 00:55 (= 12:55 AM )|
|Place||Miraflores, Peru, 12s07, 77w02|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°21' 01°42 Asc. 06°20'|
Peruvian economist, sociologist, university academic, politician and business leader in the international finance industry.
He is the youngest son of the Peruvian writer and politician Ciro Alegría Bazán (author of El Mundo es Ancho y Ajeno) and the poet Dora Varona Gil, winner of the Adonáis Poetry Award (Madrid, 1956).
In 2000 he moved to London, England when he was hired by the British bank Lloyds TSB, acting as Marketing Manager of the Paneuropean Division.
In 2008 in Spain he created the Business Mundi Foundation (bMundi) through which he develops, evaluates and implements "Information and Communication Technologies Programs for Development", with the aim that small entrepreneurs can have ways of going global.
He ran for mayor of Lima for the Popular Action party in the 2010 Lima municipal elections. Also representing Acción Popular, he ran for the Andean Parliament in the 2011 general elections of Peru.
He has published books, research, articles, as well as given conferences and interviews, both in Spain and Peru.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Lived in Spain and England)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Education : Administrator
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Sociologist
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Popular Action)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction