|born on||28 September 1957 at 05:55 (= 05:55 AM )|
|Place||Istanbul, Turkey, 41n01, 28e58|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°46' 03°40 Asc. 03°28'|
Turkish pop singer who represented her country at the 1981 Eurovision Song Contest in Dublin as a member of the Modern Folk Trio. The trio's performance of the song, "Dönme Dolap" (The Carousel), earned them eighteenth place. Her first solo album, the self-titled ...Ve Ayşegül Aldinç, was released in 1988, followed by six studio albums.
Also a screen actress, Aldinç has appeared in various film and television productions. She has worked as a music teacher at a Middle School in Istanbul and as a designer for six years in Yıldız Porcelain Factory.
In 1979 she married Mehmet Teoman; they divorced after a few months.
- Relationship : Marriage 1979 (Mehmet Teoman)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1988 (Debut solo album, "...Ve Ayşegül Aldinç")
Wotan quotes her.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Mehmet Teoman)
- Vocation : Art : Other Art (Designer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Modern Folk Trio)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Music teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.