Albrecht Franz, Duke of Teschen
|Birthname||A. F. Josef Karl Friedrich Georg Hubert Maria|
|born on||24 July 1897 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Baden, Austria, 48n00, 16e14|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°37' 01°13 Asc. 21°34'|
German archduke, a member of the House of Habsburg and titular pretender to the Duchy of Teschen. Archduke Albrecht Franz was the only son of Archduke Friedrich, Duke of Teschen (1856–1936) and his wife, Princess Isabella of Croÿ (1856–1931).
On 16 August 1930 Albrecht Franz married morganatically in Brighton, England, Irene Dora Lelbach (1897–1985). They divorced on 1 June 1937. His second marriage was to Katalin Bocskay de Felsö-Bánya (1909–2000), on 7 May 1938. They had two daughters. Albrecht and Katalin divorced in 1951. His third marriage was to Lydia Strauss-Dorner, daughter of Bela Dorner and Mitzy. They had one son.
He died on 23 July 1955, the day before his 58th birthday, in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- child->parent relationship with Friedrich, Archduke of Austria-Teschen (born 4 June 1856)
- sibling relationship with Isabella, Archduchess of Austria (born 17 November 1888)
- sibling relationship with Maria Alice, Archduchess of Austria (born 15 January 1893)
- sibling relationship with Maria Anna, Archduchess of Austria (1882) (born 6 January 1882)
- sibling relationship with Maria Christina, Archduchess of Austria (born 17 November 1879)
- sibling relationship with Maria Henrietta, Archduchess of Austria (born 10 January 1883)
Sy Scholfield quotes from Meraner Zeitung, 28 July 1897, p. 4: "Meran, 27. Juli. ... Die Frau Erzherzogin Isabella, Gemahlin des Hrrn Erzherzogs Friedrich, wurde vorgestern vormittags in Baden von dem ersten Prinzen entbunden."
(Archduchess Isabella, wife of the Archduke Frederick, was delivered the day before yesterday in the forenoon in Baden of their first prince).
The date is clarified in Bozner Nachrichten, 29 July 1897, p. 5: "Der jüngste Erzherzog. Die Frau Erzherzogin Isabella, Gemahlin des Erzherzogs Friedrich, ist, wie kurz bereits gemeldet worden, am Samstag in der Weilbnrg bei Baden von einem Erzherzoge entbunden worden."
(The youngest Archduke. The Archduchess Isabella, wife of the Archduke Frederick, was, as already briefly reported, on Saturday in Weilberg near Baden delivered of an Archduke).
The date of 24 July was a Saturday. A time of 9 AM is speculative.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Ninth of nine)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)