Albrecht Eugen, Duke of Württemberg
|Birthname||A. E. Maria Philipp Carl Joseph Fortunatus|
|born on||8 January 1895 at 04:45 (= 04:45 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°40' 04°29 Asc. 00°13'|
Duke of Württemberg, as the son of Albrecht, Duke of Württemberg and Archduchess Margarete Sophie of Austria.
On 24 January 1924, Albrecht Eugen married the Bulgarian princess Nadeshda, a daughter of King Ferdinand I of Bulgaria. They had three sons and two daughters.
He died on 24 June 1954 in Schwäbisch Gmünd.
Link to Wikipedia biography (German)
- child->parent relationship with Albrecht, Duke of Württemberg (born 23 December 1865)
- child->parent relationship with Margarete Sophie, Archduchess of Austria (born 13 May 1870)
- spouse relationship with Nadezhda, Princess of Bulgaria (born 30 January 1899). Notes: 1924-1954
- sibling relationship with Carl Alexander, Duke of Württemberg (born 12 March 1896)
- sibling relationship with Maria Amalia, Duchess of Württemberg (born 15 August 1897)
- sibling relationship with Philipp Albrecht, Duke of Württemberg (born 14 November 1893)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Berliner Tageblatt," 8 January 1895, p. 4: "Die Herzogin Albrecht von Württemberg ist, wie aus Stuttgart gemeldet wird, heute früh 4 3/4 Uhr von einem Prinzen glücklich entbunden worden." (The Duchess Albrecht of Wurttemberg, as reported in Stuttgart, was happily delivered of a prince this morning at 4:45 o'clock).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Three sons and two daughters)
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Württemberg)