Albrecht, Duke of Teschen
|Birthname||Albrecht Friedrich Rudolf Dominik|
|born on||3 August 1817 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||LMT m16e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°51' 24°59 Asc. 28°00'|
Austrian Habsburg Inspector General for 36 years, who was honored with the rank of Field Marshal in the armies of Austria-Hungary (1888) and Germany (1893).
A grandson of the Emperor Leopold II, he was the eldest son of Archduke Charles of Austria, who defeated French Emperor Napoleon I at Aspern (1809), and Princess Henrietta of Nassau-Weilburg.
On 1 May 1844 Albrecht married in Munich Princess Hildegard of Bavaria, daughter of King Louis I and Therese of Saxe-Hildburghausen. Albrecht and Hildegard had 3 children.
Albrecht died in Arco on 18 February 1895.
- parent->child relationship with Marie Theresia, Archduchess of Austria (born 15 July 1845)
- parent->child relationship with Mathilde, Archduchess of Austria (1849) (born 25 January 1849)
- child->parent relationship with Henrietta, Princess of Nassau-Weilburg (born 30 October 1797)
- child->parent relationship with Karl, Archduke of Austria (born 5 September 1771)
- spouse relationship with Hildegard, Princess of Bavaria (born 10 June 1825). Notes: 1844-1864
- sibling relationship with Friedrich, Archduke of Austria (born 14 May 1821)
- sibling relationship with Karl Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 29 July 1818)
- sibling relationship with Maria Karoline, Archduchess of Austria (born 10 September 1825)
- sibling relationship with Maria Theresia, Queen of the Two Sicilies (born 31 July 1816)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelm Franz, Archduke of Austria (1827) (born 21 April 1827)
- other kin relationship with Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 5 May 1747). Notes: Grandkin
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Bremer Zeitung: für Politik, Handel und Literatur. 1817, 7/9": "Wien, den 5. August. – Die Erzherzogin Henriette, Gemahlin des Erzherzogs Karl, ist am 3. d. M., Nachmittags um 5 Uhr, von einem Prinzen glücklich entbunden worden" (translation: Vienna, the 5th of August. The Archduchess Henriette, the wife of Archduke Charles, was happily delivered of a prince on the 3rd of March, at five o'clock in the afternoon).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)