Albert Victor, Prince
|Birthname||Albert Victor Christian Edward|
|born on||8 January 1864 at 20:58 (= 8:58 PM )|
|Place||Windsor, England, 51n29, 0w38|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°55' 11°33 Asc. 09°58'|
British royalty, the first son of Edward VII, the Duke of Clarence and Princess Alexandra. He made a world tour at 16 when he contacted syphilis. Dissipated and unstable, he was apparently feeble-minded. He was suspected of being the infamous killer known as "Jack the Ripper" who had murdered and mutilated five London trollops in 1888.
He died 1/14/1892, allegedly of pneumonia. At the time of his death he was betrothed to Mary of Teck, who married, instead, his brother George who became King George V.
- child->parent relationship with Alexandra, Queen Consort (born 1 December 1844)
- child->parent relationship with Edward VII, King of the United Kingdom (born 9 November 1841)
- sibling relationship with Alexander John, Prince of Wales (born 6 April 1871)
- sibling relationship with George V, King of the United Kingdom (born 3 June 1865)
- sibling relationship with Louise, Princess (1867) (born 20 February 1867)
- sibling relationship with Maud of Wales (born 26 November 1869)
- sibling relationship with Victoria, Princess (1868) (born 6 July 1868)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1880 (Contacted syphilis at 16)
- Death, Mysterious 14 January 1892 (May have died of GPI (syphilis) age 28 +6 days)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Letter in hand from Information and Admissions Library, London, Steinbrecher. (Same in SS No.16 and Luc de Marre from records. Garth Allen gave 8:50 PM LMT "from records" in AA 7/71. Biography "Clarence" givers "nine o'clock" with no designation of AM/PM.")
Sy Scholfield quotes from royal bulletin, The Times (London, England), 9 January 1864, p. 9: "Frogmore, Jan. 8. 'Her Royal Highness the Princess of Wales was confined of a Prince at two minutes to 9 this evening...'"
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. low (Feeble-minded)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : STD/Sexually transmitted (Syphilis)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Dissipated)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 28 plus six days)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)