|Birthname||Edward Lawrence Heimberger|
|born on||20 February 1951 at 12:39 (= 12:39 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°24' 19°14 Asc. 28°38'|
American actor, the son of actor Eddie Albert and Margo. Young Edward made his screen debut at age 14 in "Fool Killer." A philosophy major who attended UCLA and graduated from Oxford University he captured movie-goers' attention in 1972 when he played a tormented blind guitarist in "Butterflies are Free." His performance earned him a Golden Globe award. The following year he made "40 Carats." Moving into the TV soap "Falcon Crest" he played a villainous role until his character was killed off. He was busy throughout his rather short life with over 150 film and TV credits to his name, he is also an exhibited photographer and an ardent environmentalist and supporter of Native American cultures.
Edward never rebelled from his home situation; his family was close and his parents always gave him a choice. He has one sister, Maria. He and his wife Katherine Woodville, who married in 1979, have one child, a daughter Thais Albert, a singer-songwriter.
After his mother died in 1985 of brain cancer, he became caretaker of his aging dad. Diagnosed with lung cancer in late 2004, he died in Malibu, CA on September 22, 2006 at age 55 of the disease.
- child->parent relationship with Albert, Eddie (born 22 April 1906)
- child->parent relationship with Margo (born 10 May 1917)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Jackson, Kate (born 29 October 1948). Notes: Engaged and lived together, mid-1970s
- Work : New Career 1965 (First film, age 14, "The Fool Killer")
- Work : Prize 1972 (Golden Globe for "Butterflies are Free")
- Health : Medical diagnosis 2004 (Lung cancer)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons and PT
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Childhood : Family close
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One sister)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Falcon Crest)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award