|Birthname||Heimberger, Edward Albert|
|born on||22 April 1906 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Rock Island, Illinois, 41n31, 90w35|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°40' 21°18 Asc. 06°43'|
American actor onstage from 1936, his first film was "Brother Rat,"1938. He was nominated for an Oscar for "Roman Holiday," 1954. The TV series "Green Acres," 1960-1970, made him an everyday familiar figure.
With a working interest in ecology and environmental protection, he played a positive role as a dedicated activist. Privately, Albert enjoys his garden and prize-winning roses. Married in 1945, he has two kids and was widowed with Margo's death on 18 July 1985.
Surviving prostate cancer surgery in 1992, Arnold was active and fit at 88 in 1996.
On May 26, 2005, the 99-year-old actor died of pneumonia in his Pacific Palisades home.
- associate relationship with Gabor, Eva (born 11 February 1919). Notes: Co-stars in "Green Acres," 1965-1971
- parent->child relationship with Albert, Edward (born 20 February 1951)
- spouse relationship with Margo (born 10 May 1917). Notes: 1945-1985
- Work : New Career 1938 (Debut film, Brother Rat)
- Relationship : Marriage 1945 (Margo)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 20 February 1951 at 12:00 noon in Los Angeles, CA (Son Edward born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1960 (TV series, Green Acres)
- Work : End Major Project 1970 (TV series, Green Acres)
- Health : Medical procedure 1992 (Prostate cancer surgery)
LMR quotes him, 1971 for 1908; PT notes however that his 2005 obituary said he was 99 when he died and Gale Group says: Albert was born in Rock Island, Illinois, in 1906, though some sources have cited the date as 1908 instead. His mother had apparently altered his birth certificate, due to the fact that she was not yet married to his father when she became pregnant. His mother is Julia M. and father Frank or Franklin D.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Prostate, survived)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (40 years)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Compatible
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Extraordinarily nurturing (Close family)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son Edward an actor)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (TV series)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Gardening)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (99 years old)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater before film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Green Acres)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Ecologist and environmental protection)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book