|Birthname||Anthony Norman Albanese|
|born on||2 March 1963|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°46' or|
Australian career politician and the 31st Prime Minister of Australia from 2022, he is nicknamed "Albo", and describes himself as "half-Italian and half-Irish" and a "non-practising Catholic". He has been the leader of the Australian Labor Party (ALP) since 2019, and Member of Parliament (MP) for the seat of Grayndler in Sydney since 1996. Albanese was deputy prime minister of Australia under the second Rudd government in 2013 and a Cabinet minister in the Rudd and Gillard Governments from 2007 to 2013.
Albanese was born to an Irish-Australian mother and an Italian father. His parents met in March 1962 on a voyage from Sydney to Southampton on the Sitmar Line's TSS Fairsky, where his father worked as a steward, but did not continue their relationship afterwards, going their separate ways. Growing up, Albanese was told that his father had died in a car accident; he did not meet his father, who was in fact still alive, until 2009. He subsequently discovered that he had two half-siblings.
Albanese married Carmel Tebbutt, a future Deputy Premier of New South Wales, on 4 June 2000 at Taronga Park Zoo in Sydney. They have one son together, Nathan, born in Sydney on 8 December 2000. Albanese and Tebbutt separated in January 2019. In June 2020, it was reported that Albanese was in a new relationship, with Jodie Haydon, a financial planner and women's advocate.
- associate relationship with Nation: Australia (Inauguration) (born 1 January 1901). Notes: 31st Prime Minister, 2022-
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Morrison, Scott (born 13 May 1968). Notes: Albanese defeated Morrison in the 2022 federal election
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 8 December 2000 (Birth of son Nathan)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Other Family 2009 (First met his father)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 2020 (Jodie Haydon)
From his profile on Senators and Members of the Parliament of Australia: "Born 2.3.1963, Sydney, Australia" .
Albanese has tweeted, "#FunFact 3 of the current Shadow Cabinet - @BOConnorMP @JEChalmers and myself were born on 2 March" .
- Traits : Body : Race (Irish-Australian mother, Italian father)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Raised by single mother)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (31st Prime Minister of Australia, 2022-)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (ALP)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office