|Birthname||Gustavo Rafael Luis Alatriste Rodríguez|
|born on||23 August 1922 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Mexico City, Mexico, 19n24, 99w09|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°28' 07°22 Asc. 27°21'|
Mexican actor, director, and producer of films, married from 1961 through 1967 to the actress Silvia Pinal. They had one daughter, actress Viridiana Alatriste (1963–1982).
He was married several other times, to actresses Ariadne Welter, and Sonia Infante, the latter for 18 years, and had more than 20 other children, most of them in Mexico city and Guadalajara. Multiple sons have his name.
He began his career producing Luis Buñuel's Viridiana (1961), which starred his then-wife, actress Silvia Pinal. The film, considered one of the greatest in Spanish-language Cinema, was the first in a trio.
In the 1980s, Alatriste was named vice president of the Mexican CANACINE film organization.
Alatriste died of pancreatic cancer on 22 July 2006 in Houston, Texas, although it was not made public until July 25, leading to confusion about the true date. La Crònica de hoy gives the date and time of death as Saturday, 22 July at 11:45pm, according to Alatriste's ex-wife Sonia Infante. It was actually 11:45AM, according to medical records.
- associate relationship with Buñuel, Luis (born 22 February 1900)
- spouse relationship with Welter, Ariadne (born 29 June 1930)
- Death by Disease 22 July 2006 at 11:45 AM in Houston (Pancreatic cancer, age 83)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Distrito Federal México archives. Spanish Wikipedia has 25 August evidently in error.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Pancreatic)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (21+)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Pancreatic cancer)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Film)